• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dirt Pedals FS in EU: T-REX Bloody Mary and V-Stack Classic

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V!N

Reaction score
The Prices are firm and do not include shipping.
Wire transfers are preferred but if you rather go with PayPal, you pay for the fees.

T-REX Bloody Mary Distortion

T-REX-Bloody-Mary-mini.jpg

Us Mesa/Boogie users understand that a heavy sound means more than just clogging up
the tone with way too much gain. Most pedal makers don't, but T-REX does. This pedal
sounds raw and open with a note-definition that's unheard of in high gain distortion pedals.
Mind you, it won't magically turn your banjocaster in a mucho metal monster. You still
need a decent humbucker in the bridge to get the most out of this pedal.
The manual is present, the box isn't. It's been on a demo-board, so the feet are removed.
If you plan on using it on the floor, a set of four feet can be purchased for about € 0,50
at any of the DIY pedal-parts sites.

Click here for more and larger photographs.

€ 89,-

===== ===== =====

V-Stack Classic Valve Stack Simulator Marshall in a box !

V-Stack-Classic-Valve-Stack-Simulator-mini.jpg

I took this with me as a backup for a while. If one of my own Marshalls would conk out,
I would use this to turn any amp I could borrow from a guitarist of the support act into "my"
Marshall. With proper use and timely maintenance (and perhaps a bit of luck as well) I never
had to use this safety net. I only played it at home a couple of times to get to know it.
The box and user guide / warranty card are still present.
This is the REAL V-Stack, before Steve Webster sold his designs and soul to First Act.

Click here for more and larger photographs.

€ 75,-

Latest posts

Back