• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

JJ tubes for sale (6L6/12ax7)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kung-Fool

Reaction score
Matched quad of JJ 6L6GC's. Practicly new, very low hours(2-3). I bought these new from Bob @ Eurotubes and ended up not really using them. $50.

JJs.jpg

All preamp tubes are like new.

(3) high gain JJ ECC83S - $9 each
(1) balanced high gain JJ ECC83S - $11

(3) JJ ECC83s - $6 each
(1) balanced JJ ECC83S - $8

(1) JJ ECC803 - $9

JJ-pre.jpg

Not happy with the tone? What amp did you try them in?

I would consider them for my dual recto, but it needs 5 preamp tubes.....could I go with a single high gain, and the rest normal, or is that not possible?

Sorry, all sold. Someone bought the entire lot on another forum.

I don't like the JJ's in my dual rec at all. The 6L6's aren't bad but I prefer others. I don't like using more that one JJ 12ax7 in the preamp.

ibanez4life...

I have a set that I will sell you. 4 JJ 6L6GC's and 7 ECC83S's from Bob at Eurotubes. The ECC's are 4 hi-gain, 2 standard, and 1 standard balanced. You could take 2 hi-gains, the 2 stds, and the balanced one if you want, plus the 6L6's. These only have about an hour of play time on them and I have the original boxes. Let me know if you're interested.

Latest posts

Back