• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Peavey Rock Master tube guitar preamp

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott from _actual time_

Reaction score
Peavey Rock Master Tube Guitar Preamp. Three channels, four 12AX7 tubes, eight stages of gain and input/output buffering. Clean, Crunch, and Ultra channels. Five FX loops for tons of flexibility in patching your FX on single channels or multiple channels.

rockmaster.jpg

This preamp was the original design that spawned the XXX and JSX amps. Its high gain tones are amazing. Check out the hundreds of user reviews at http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data/Peavey/Rockmaster-1.html. I'm only selling this one because I have three of them!

In excellent condition. Includes a Peavey footswitch to switch the channels, but it's not the original footswitch. $199 plus shipping. I have over five years of 100% positive feedback on Ebay under the user name scott951357. You can contact me at [email protected]. Thanks.

Back