• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS:T-REX MIDI Controller+ MAC 1 Rack Looper SOLD 12/2011

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Littleb

Reaction score
DSC00994.jpg
DSC00996.jpg
DSC00997.jpg

Exc. cond. midi footcontroller that will control anything midi.....presets+ virtual pedal on/off mode...plastic still on lcd window...Mac1 interface-midi- 8 serial loops w/ 2 stereo parallel programable mix loops+ 2 amp controls.Totally pro system and very rare by T-Rex! original boxes & manuals... If youve ever wanted something a little more than a mini rjm or ground control, but not wanting to break the bank account for a Bradshaw-this is it!...thinnin out my herd for some new things..400.00 shipped...paypal,or other...

Somewhere in that range,,way ahead of its time..maybe a a T-Rex collector will be interested in it...It'd make a killer piece of gear for the person who is all about all things T-REX.

I'm actually really interested in this. Can you program independent devices like with the Ground Control Pro? I looked at the manual, but had a little trouble understanding it without the unit in hand.

Latest posts

Back