• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paleamberglow

Reaction score
edit : sold... to a really weird dude locally

Selling a Behringer Ultrastack straight front 4x12 cabinet in MINT condition. Sounds excellent and has only been used a couple times at low volumes. Has never been gigged with. 400 Watts power handling, casters, stereo or mono operation, Jensen speakers. To me it sounds just as good as a Marshall 1960 4x12. I hate to get rid of it but I need the money to pay this month's bills and it is just sitting around here. You won't find a quality 4x12 in mint condition anywhere for a better price. Local pickup is preferred (i am located in white marsh, MD. but i can meet the buyer somewhere else if you prefer , just about anywhere within a 100 mile radius of MD / DC). Also i can ship it if you prefer but it will be expensive as this is a heavy item. I am PayPal verified and have 100% positive feedback on Ebay since 1999 (username: killchild). please email me at davidmcquay(at)gmail(dot)com if you are interested , thanks !!

behringer1.jpg

behringer2.jpg

behringer3.jpg

behringer4.jpg

behringer5.jpg

Are you crazy? That is soooo cheap.....

If I lived on your coast I 'd be there by morning....

i've been trying to sell this thing for a while. it's a great cab, i just prefer my mesa and its just been sitting around. it's only around $225 new so if i can get more than half of what i paid for it i'm happy.

I just saw one yesterday at GC and they wanted $140 used and beat so I think that your price is not out of line by any means.

Like I said $120 is cheap for that cab especially minty fresh...

400 watts? Sounds like a comparable cab to a Marshall 1982? Those had G12k-100s? Those cabs were solid. Having only used it a couple times I guess the speakers aren't even broken in yet...

Latest posts

Back