• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Port City OS 2x12 Wave Cabinet *$375*

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrodr008

Reaction score
I hate to sell this cab but I need the cash right now. I am the original owner since May 2010. I purchased it at Tone Merchants in Orange, CA.

A few knicks as I gigged with this cab. So looking for $375 ****UNLOADED**** and I will also include the Studio Slips double padded slip cover! ($150 value). More info at studioslips.com

Local pickup (LA, CA), cash only, no trades. Email or text 56two 83two 630zero.

The Port City Wave™ cabinets are totally unique in their appearance however, the magic of this cabinet lies within. This patent pending design is truly something special. The Port City Wave™ cabinet is constructed with a 45-degree angle sound deflecting panel located at the back of the cabinet. (Between the top of the cab and the backpanel.) This panel is dadoed on both sides of the cabinet for ultimate support. Internal sound waves are projected from the back of the speaker down to the bottom of the cabinet where another 45-degree panel projects sound waves towards the front of the cabinet. From there an angled port which runs the width of the cabinet and projects these sound waves out and up towards you. This allows those sound waves from the rear of the speaker to mix with the sound waves from the front of the speaker. This gives an effect similar to that of your sound coming from a PA system. Your tone is balanced, full and clear.

The Port City Wave is not designed to specifically boost or cut any certain frequencies. It is designed to harness all the sound your speaker produces. The Port City Wave cabinets work well with all styles of music. The 2x12 and 2x12 OS Port City Wave cabinets can match most 4x12 cabinets in its volume and depth. When you dig into a bend or chord you can hear and feel the difference with this cabinet. Good tone is vital to a good musician, however, great tone and lots of it is what great musicians deserve. The design, while simple, is proven. At Port City we are sure you will love your Wave cabinet once you finally hear what you've been missing!

SPECS
• All Port City cabinets are built and covered by hand in the USA.
• The outer shell is crafted from lap jointed 13 ply Baltic birch.
• The baffle and back panel are made from 1?2 inch Birch ply.
• Metal recessed handle centered for balance on the top of the cabinet.
• Large rubber feet.
• Each Port City Wave cabinet is wired with a hand soldered wiring harness made of 18 gauge wire and Switchcraft 1?4 jack.
• All mounting hardware is included in unloaded cabinets.

2x12 OS: 24 3/4h x 11 7/8d x 30w
Weight unloaded 35lbs.

portcity1.jpg

portcity2.jpg

portcity3.jpg

portcity4.jpg

Back