• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Help me with selling my 1x12 Thiele Cab

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwnc

Reaction score
Hi, I have a 1x12 Thiele in Emerald green with the tan grill on it (absolutely beautifull) and in mint condition. I was thinking about upgrading to the 2x12 with V30s in it. So I was thinking if selling this, What would be a good fair price to sell this for?

Thanks
Jason

It has the original Black shadow 90 watt 12 in it. And its all in mint condition. So what do you think now?

Jason

I'd say about $200 + shipping for starters. It just depends on how fast you want to move it and how much you want for it. I have seen them listed on E-bay for anywhere from $200 to $300.

I was going to buy one but actually found one made by KK Audio that acts as an open back cabinet, closed back cabinet, and ported Thiele style cabinet. Mine has the EVM-12L in it and I only spent $120. I don't mind that it is not a true Mesa cabinet because of the versatility. I might recover the cabinet in tolex though because I hate carpet.

You might just list it on E-bay with a reserve set to what you want out of it. Let the auction run its course then if it doesn't sell then you will know what people are willing to pay and you can either second chance sell it or just relist it for free. Just a thought.

Latest posts

Back