• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Guitar and Amps for sale

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bloodstone

Reaction score
Selling my Fender Strat that I have had for about 12 Years. I had the crap stock pups changed out with the EMG Kirk Hammett KH20 System. The guitar sounds awesome now and was well worth the price to have it done. The condition of the guitar body is very good. No dents or dings but there are about 3 places where the paint has cracked in these circle paterns about a 1/4 in diameter. Very small, I think it is from the pattern of the wood and over time the wood expanded and caused these hairline cracks. The neck is where the issue is, the back of the neck has these little tiny dents in it from where the guitar was leaned up against an amplifier and the knobs made little impressions. They should be easily removable with sanding but I don't feel confident enough to try it lol. They arent very big at all, just enough to feel rough on the thumb when sliding down the neck.

Next we have a Fender Ultimate Chorus Amplifier. It is a solidstate amp that is in near mint condition. The only problem with it is that the input jack for channel #1 is broken. This is a $5 part and can be fixed yourself if you have a soldering iron. It still works but goes in and out and needs to be replaced. The amp has 2 - 12" speakers, has reverb, chorus, and 2 drives. Also comes with a footswitch.

Lastly we have a Crate Vintage 60 all tube amp. This amp has two issues with it. First the strap is missing 2 screws out of the four. No big deal there. Next the reverb spring is shot so neither channel has reverb at the moment but this is a very easy fix and very inexpensive. The amp has two channels, a few boost switches, a standbye switch, and comes with a footswitch.

If you are interested in any of these send me a message. If you have any questions ask away. No set price is in my head, just make me a fair offer and I am sure we can work something out.

Here are all the pictures CLICK ME!!!

These will go on eBay if not sold fast.

Back