• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Black Jackson USA SL2H Loaded w/ Creme DiMarzios. $1050shipd

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JDGuitaristT

Reaction score
PICT0055.jpg

PICT0056.jpg

PICT0058.jpg

PICT0060.jpg

PICT0059.jpg

Up for grabs...more pics available upon request. I am a Verified PayPal user. I will put the guitar up on eBay as a private auction if you would like buyer's protection from eBay as well.

The guitar itself was bought from VWall Guitars just over two years ago (late 2004). I still have the origional tag, supplies, and hardshell case. The pickups were upgraded to DiMarzios. There is now an Air Zone in the bridge and an Air Norton in the neck slot. Incredible pickups. The guitar has recently been professionally set up by Mike Lull, who is well known in the Seattle-Bellevue area, and acclaimed by such artists as Alice in Chains. It practically plays itself.

I am selling the guitar to help fund for a Les Paul as I find myself picking up my Epiphone far too often! I've enjoyed this guitar for a couple of years and I know that if someone decides to buy it, they will too.

Please contact me at [email protected] or drop a PM if you are interested. Please let me know what you can afford and we'll see what we can work out (I list this item with the intention to SELL!). I encourage you to ask any questions...

Take care!

Back