• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 Ibanez RG570's

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cameronhimself

Reaction score
Ok, so I have 2 RG517's for sale. These are the same as 570's but with a more sparkly finish. They were only in the catalog for a year I believe. Anyway, here they are.

96' RG517 in Green.

So here is a killer RG517 in green with some custom additions. It is in very good condition with some dings here and there; not mint, but nothing major. It does have the usual neck pocket finish cracks, but that is EXTREMELY common on Ibbys, and they are just cracks in the clear coat. The frets look great with just a little wear. The neck is a Super Wizard with the bubinga stripe on the back; what a sweet neck! The bridge is an Original Edge and it looks fantastic; very little wear on the finish. It has a mirror pickguard added which makes it more like a custom RG550. The bridge pickup is a Dimarzio Tone Zone, the middle is a Seymour Duncan single coil, and the neck pickup is an IBZ V1, which is like a Paf Pro from what I am told. Actually, it has a different neck pickup in it right now, but before I ship it, I will be swapping the IBZ V1 back in. '

Here are some pics:

http://img708.imageshack.us/g/ibbyg1.jpg/

Not show in the pics, but included will be the back plate, and the truss rod cover.

Also included is the Dimarzio strap shown, and an Ibanez Hard Shell case.

I'm looking to get $450 shipped/ insured by way of a USPS Money Order.

96' RG517 in black:

Hey guys, so I took a mid 90's RG 517 in as a trade. It is basically a 570 with a more sparkly finish. It is a killer RG, with the awesome 'Super Wizard' neck (with the bubinga stripe). It is in very good condition with some finish wear around the Edge bridge and a few dings here and there. There is also a little corrosion on the pickup pole pieces. I actually spent yesterday afternoon polishing the frets so they are looking absolutely awesome! Fret wear is pretty minimal; Definitely in no need of a fret job for a long long while. The truss rod cover is also included (I forgot to put it back on in when I took the pics) as well as the trem bar. The case is NOT included, so this is just for the guitar itself. I just set it up yesterday, so it plays great!

Here are some pics:

http://img121.imageshack.us/g/ibbys1.jpg/

I am looking to get $350 shipped/ insured via USPS Money order (no paypal). I think that is a great deal for this guitar! I am also interested in trades as well.

Thanks!

P.S. US shipping only

Latest posts

Back