• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I own one of these cabs. They are super rare. I think the story behind these is the guy who was manufacturing them couldn't keep up with production and ran himself out of business. I got one for like $600 back in 2008. It came loaded with a V30. I also have a RIvera Silent Sister and both are terrific. I took my Grendel on tour in 2010-2011 and FOH guys did a great job micing it. I usually put a Royer 121 and Sennheiser e906 and it sounds very good. It's not good for super loud tracking, because you'll get some funky low-low mid flubber, but at the right volume it doesn't sound boxy at all.

Anyway, this is a great grab if someone doesn't want to go the PALMER route.

MesaGod666 said:
I own one of these cabs. They are super rare. I think the story behind these is the guy who was manufacturing them couldn't keep up with production and ran himself out of business. I got one for like $600 back in 2008. It came loaded with a V30. I also have a RIvera Silent Sister and both are terrific. I took my Grendel on tour in 2010-2011 and FOH guys did a great job micing it. I usually put a Royer 121 and Sennheiser e906 and it sounds very good. It's not good for super loud tracking, because you'll get some funky low-low mid flubber, but at the right volume it doesn't sound boxy at all.

Anyway, this is a great grab if someone doesn't want to go the PALMER route.

Thanks...yeah, there was a lot of drama with Alex, the owner. I personally had no issue with the guy, talked to him on the phone a few times and he was super friendly and fast with shipping. I think he just got way over his head with the orders.

It is a great iso cab.....great value too.

Latest posts

Back