• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: ESP Ltd James Hetfield GRYNCH Baritone Guitar w/ Case!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mreeve25

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have a ESP LTD James Hetfield Grynch for sale!
http://www.espguitars.com/esp2003/hetfield.html

These are very rare, only 276 or so made period!!!!

This is Grynch # 30

Great Condition!

Comes w/ hard Shell Case!!!

$1250 shipped.

If interested, call or text me at 817-201-4197
Michael

Phil,

Thanks for the correction. You know the wierd thing is, I always heard there were only 260, then I saw one on ebay with the serial # 276, so who knows. :?

mreeve25 said:
Phil,

Thanks for the correction. You know the wierd thing is, I always heard there were only 260, then I saw one on ebay with the serial # 276, so who knows. :?

Hmm, that is strange. It may be a case of like what happened with the JH-2's. There were only supposed to be 200 made but there were actually 204. The other 4 were made with parts leftover and weren't designated with serial numbers.

Hey guys....old topic I know, but maybe this will reach you. I own or used to own a lot of JH guitars.

The Grynch had a total run of 282 as far as I know, but I might be wrong. It was somewhat divided like: 200 for the US market and the rest for the rest of the world. I have #236.

The JH-2 is a complete mystery. Originally it was said it was a limited run of 200. I'm tracking these guitars for 15 years now and not once I saw a number greater than 94.

Regarding the "long-serial" JH-2. I found over the years 7 and owned one myself. Do you have any further info on that?

Back