• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

recording gear and stuff for sale

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moshwitz

Reaction score
hello,
i have upgraded my rig ..
desk016.jpg

so i no longer need my Roland studio pack.
c45f.jpg

20-channel/8-bus/24-bit tabletop digital mixer with 12 analog inputs and two XLR mic inputs with phantom power, 24-bit converters and studio-quality effects. It will give you the ability to record 8 channels in at a time, and have 8 BUS out, so depending on how many tracks your computer can handle,, you could have say..64 tracks and bus out all your drums on bus 1 and 2 and your guitars on bus 3, vocals on 4..ect. or whatever just like an analog 8 bus mixer(,only digital :lol: ),to some of your favorite outboard gear, or do all your mixes in your computer and burn your mix to cd. one of the cool features is that in MIDI mode you can control the automation in the software from the board ( IE. ,,,,move a fader on the board the fader moves on your computer screen in your recording suite.) you have full transport controls over start, stop, rec. ect.. and the VM3100-pro, being a digital mixer has built in effects, that actually sound real good, and also has a guitar in jack with some modeling type effects that sound better than some real gear i have owned :lol: you DON'T have to use this interface with the logic software if you have some other type of software you are already using,(cool edit pro,audition,sonar, cubase, ect...i myself migrated to sonar) the board can be midi mapped to control almost any recording app., and logic, cakewalk, and cubase have presets built right in, push the buttons for that app. and your configured and ready to go.

i've been using the RPC-1 card with the roland si-24 as my interface so i havent used the VM3100 for awhile, and since i have gotten a Mackie D8B i dont need the RPC-1 card anymore either as i can use the SI-24 via midi to automate my recording apps. if anyone has wanted to get into the computer recording thing, or you just want to add 8 more channels this is a GREAT product and has served me well.

Comes with all the manuals,the Roland VM-3100pro digital mixer, RPC-1 Rbus pci card( which have become coveted on ebay for about 275 and up) rbus cable, Driver disk for the RPC-1 card, and the Emagic Logic recording software,in the orig. boxes. 425 shipped for the whole shooting match.

c45f.jpg

mix001.jpg

mix006.jpg

mix004.jpg

mix005.jpg

mix007.jpg

mix008.jpg

i gleamed this review off of HC...

" Roland is proud to introduce the Roland Studio Pack: a complete, easy-to-use system for musicians looking to do 24-bit/24-track digital recording and mixing on their Mac or PC. This package includes a 20-channel digital mixer with 24-bit converters and studio-quality effects (the VM-3100Pro), a PCI audio card (the RPC-1), and a customized 24-bit/24-track version of Emagic’s award-winning Logic Audio recording and MIDI production software, entitled "Logic RPC."

At the heart of the Studio Pack is Roland’s VM-3100Pro V-Mixing Station. The perfect "front-end" for Logic RPC, the VM-3100Pro is a compact 20-channel/8-bus/24-bit tabletop digital mixer with 12 analog inputs and two XLR mic inputs with phantom power. It is capable of routing eight channels of 24-bit digital audio plus MIDI to a Mac or PC via Roland’s powerful R-BUS digital audio format and the included RPC-1 PCI/R-BUS card.

The VM-3100Pro also offers two onboard stereo multi-effects processors, giving users everything from studio-quality reverb, delay and chorus to COSM Guitar Amp, Microphone and Speaker Modeling without taxing their computer’s CPU. And with its built-in controller templates for Logic and other music production software, the VM-3100Pro is not just an audio routing and processing tool, but an excellent software control surface as well.

The other major component of the Roland Studio Pack is Logic RPC, a customized version of Emagic’s popular Logic Audio recording and MIDI production software. Using Logic RPC, users can record up to eight tracks of 24-bit digital audio simultaneously and play back 24 tracks right from their computers. Logic RPC includes many of Emagic’s best plug-in effects—EQs, distortion, flanger, tape delay and more—and a suite of powerful editing tools including HyperDraw. "

i also have the David L. Burge relitive pitch ear training super course,,,only the first lesson tape opened, so its as new ,,opened it, checked it out ,,I moved, it got boxed it up and forgot about, i found it last year, but never have the time to dedicate to it....(still sells for 300 bucks....
http://www.relativepitch.com/ )

sale034.jpg

sale033.jpg

,,,someone please get it out of my way,,,,,, 100 shipped

and my rec pre. and 2:100 are still avail.

thanks.
MOSH ON
DAVE

sup?

the wife says something has to go i'f i'm gonna get some thing new...
so I'm gonna drop down to 375 for the recording pack,
MOSH ON
DAVE

Back