• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/ FT Custom Purple Marshall 4x12 cab (SOLD!)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cameronhimself

Reaction score
Looking for NC area deal on this baby...

Up for sale, is a customized Marshall 1960 4x12 cab in very good condition. This guy has a lot of upgrades from it's stock form. It started out as a custom order purple tolex 1960 cab from the early 90's. It currently has 2 Celestion Vintage 30 speakers and 2 G12T75 speakers (just like the Bogner Ubercabs). I have upgraded the wiring to heavy duty wire from Mojo music supply. The post that supports the back of the cab has been precisely centered and moved for better support. The original plastic handles have been replaced with heavy duty metal ones (the handles are pretty scratched, but this is only an aesthetics issue). Also, the standard black grill-cloth has been replaced with tan Marshall small weave grill-cloth. One thing to note is that I have removed the circuit card that switches from mono-to stereo operation and hardwired the cab for 16 ohm (standard) operation. This is totally reversible and I will be glad to reverse this modification for you if you wish. This cab has over $300 worth of upgrades and probably 12 hours of work put into it. Cosmetically it looks great with a few tears in the tolex. Of course, it sounds killer and will blow away any stock Marshall 1960 cab. Plus, it is purple! I would love to keep this baby, but I am moving to Cali soon and need to downsize my cab collection (I currently have 6!). I am looking to get $500 or best offer. Trades considered, but would prefer cash. Please feel free to ask any questions.

Where in North Carolina are you located? I'm about 30minutes away from Newland on the TN side.

Latest posts

Back