• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT Ibanez USA Custom (USEW) (SOLD!)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cameronhimself

Reaction score
So guys, I am letting a great guitar go, the jewel of my Ibanez collection, my early 90's USA Custom Exotic Woods series RG. Here are the specs on the geetar:

91'ish USA Custom RG USEW
Flame maple top
Mahogany body
Amber stain
Bound rosewood fretboard
Shark inlays
Maple neck
Edge tremolo
Dimarzio Evolution bridge humbucker
Dimarzio middle and neck singles (not sure of type)

Overall, the guitar is in great shape, I would say 8.0 to 8.5 out of ten, especially considering its age. There are some very small dings along the body edges that are pretty much a given with these RG's. The Edge trem is in good condition with a little pimpling and some wear of the finish. The hardware in general is in good to very good condition with a little finish wear here and there. There are no cracks of any kind that I can see whatsoever. Frets look good as well; lots O' life left. The case is in acceptable condition; it has some corners missing and the middle latch is no longer working. The guitar was originally purchased in L.A., made its way to Germany, then purchased by me. These don't come up for sale too often, so this is a good opportunity to own a prime example of the US Exotic Woods Series.

I am looking to get around $1100 or best offer, or trades for Boogie amps (Mark IV, older Boogie Recto, Rack mount Rectos, etc) modded or old Marshalls, Bogners, or really anything you might be willing to trade.

Shipping, tracking, and insurance will be a flat $40.

Please feel free to message me with any questions!

Thanks!

Cameron

Latest posts

Back