• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JKD

Reaction score
This is the Midi switchable power amp from Randall, built for their MTS line but will work with any pre-amp. Dunno how I live with myself these days..wanted this for ages and now I don't really dig it... c'est la vie. To clarify, I already have and use daily an RM50HB head..and I prefer the 50W power section.

Unit can be loaded with 2 different pairs of tubes and has the bias controls right up front.

Unit has a few modes of operation, 50W channel switching and stereo plus 100W mono

In channel swithcing mode you get 50W of power per channel but can switch (for example) from 6L6 for rhythm/clean to EL34 lead/crunch or any power tube you can think of.

In stereo mode it uses whatever pairs of tubes you have loaded..so you could have 100W of 6L6/EL34/KT66 or 50W of 6L6+50W of EL34 for a 100W mixed tone...it's a great feature.

Two inputs (one per channel) and two outputs per channel (total 4 cabs)

Clean up front, a little rash on top...rack ears in great condition, new set of JJ 6L6 and SED EL34s in it. I'll also include the used Ruby 6L6s and EL34s as spares.

$750 paypal, shipped and insured lower48 (This thing is f'ing heavy, you're getting a bargain on shipping there!)

I will trade in part or whole against

Egnater Modules
MOD50 head (+cash on my part) or great condition
Gibson Gothic Explorer with OHSC (probably an even trade?)
LTD Eclipse EC-1000 Amber Sunburst with SD pickups (+cash on your part)
Brian May Sig Guitar (+cash on your part)

Price very negotiable on good trades

Pics:

RT250_Front.jpg

RT250_Back.jpg

Latest posts

Back