Has anyone bought tubes from analogtubes.com ?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghost22105

Reaction score
Hey what's up boogie-ites, I was wondering if anyone has bought tubes from analogtubes.com and could relate their experience? I'm interested in possibly getting a full set of JJ's from them for my Stiletto Deuce head (stage 1, unmodded, love it!), they've got the JJ set (EL34L's, high-gain ecc83's, and a Phase inverter, + 2 rectifier tubes for $139). I was also looking at Eurotubes, but the rectifier tubes I'd hafta buy separate from them. Any thoughts/suggestions? (on tube stores/sellers, not tube types please! I love JJ's in my stiletto!)

I´d contact eurotubes directly and tell them what you need. Bob, Jay and the others are awesome folks to deal with and they sure as hell will put a fitting package tailored to your needs together.

Thanks man, I'm going to just get them from Eurotubes, those guys are awesome, I emailed 'em and they were super helpful.

I have bought from dougstube.com a few times fast shipping and great customer service. If you have question a about a tube or are looking for a type of tone for your amp ie.more gain less gain to bright, he will help you out. Also he does 24hr burn time on Power tubes

You can also try TubeDepot.com. I've bought from them on several occasions. The staff is helpful, fast shipping and tubes packed really well.

Back