any boogie tech on the forum

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russ

Reaction score
this is for you fatboy135

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would be but Rich Duvall, @ Boogie, thinks the guy in Santa Fe is all we need. I strongly disagree because of all the negative feedback about that guy's work. Maybe someday...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
yeah dude you´re just becoming into the spanish acid humor ;)
I´m not a boogie tech, I´m a nokia phones tech, if you have any trouble with your nokia I could solve it :)
It´s a pity than nokia don´t manufacturer the cellulars with tubes :lol:

HAHAHA...I used to work for Motorola. We made the silvered ceramic filters most of the cell companies buy, including Nokia. Interesting process as to how the ceramic parts are made.

Ok, since you are a nokia tech....

I have an old 3360? I like bar style phones ( had too many flips break). I was wondering what your suggestion would be for a rugged phone. My 3360 has taken 3 story falls and survived inside my Occidental Leather construction site phone case. My previous phone did well too until I dropped it out of the case from about hip level shattering the LCD. I need the loudest phone that is made to hear it over saws and compressors. I am on construction sites all day so it has to be rugged. I would like it to have a 1.3 MP camera and expandable memory with MP3 capability...

For my friend the Motorola tech...

I had early i series walkie-talkie/phones. They seemed pretty rugged but they were horribly ugly to take out on the town. Does Motorola have anything that is rugged yet not horribly ugly? I would be interested in a bar style phone with a 1.3 MP camera and expandable memory with MP3 capability...

I only repair 3G phones I don´t know anything about other models, but if you are looking a rough and rude attitude phone with 1,3 mpx and the umts ( 3G ) tech the best cellular of Nokia is the 6630 that phones has the classical minimal repairs but I know that people uses and abuses a lot of that phone and they still are alive ;)

Russ said:
For my friend the Motorola tech...

I had early i series walkie-talkie/phones. They seemed pretty rugged but they were horribly ugly to take out on the town. Does Motorola have anything that is rugged yet not horribly ugly? I would be interested in a bar style phone with a 1.3 MP camera and expandable memory with MP3 capability...

Well... I haven't been with Motorola for about 9 years. I'm really not a fan of their recent products either. The best "brick" style phone I had was a Kyocera believe it or not.

Latest posts

Back