Alert-eBay Tube Buyers Re: vintagevalvesetc AND lotsoftubes

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timbre Wolf

Reaction score
Hi Everyone -

I want to warn any potential eBay tube buyers about a seller named vintagevalvesetc. I have posted more detail in this thread, where I had previously spoken well of him. I do not recommend becoming entangled in any transactions with him, even if the tubes he offers are enticing (avert your eyes!!!).

Please pardon the cross-posting - something I would not do if the original thread was located in this more-appropriate category (which didn't exist then).

Sincerely,

- T

I want to alert potential buyers of tubes on eBay about this new alias to a seller to watch out for (not in a good way):

"lotsoftubes" is currently selling enticing NOS/UOS tubes, but the person behind the alias, Eleuterio Alejos, Jr., has a several-year-old history of ripping off bidders. He is currently maintaining at least three active eBay accounts (lotsoftubes, vintagevalvesetc, and genuinetubes), and he seems to open a new one when his feedback gets too many negatives following a ripoff binge. He has at least one closed account that I know of, as "surpluselectronics2003"). I have tried to avoid this seller, due to past burns, but he keeps showing up again, unexpectedly, under a different alias.

For more background on the ways of this onerous seller, search for his eBay aliases on AudioAsylum's Tube Asylum archives. Or contact me if you're entangled with him and want more background.

- T

Latest posts

Back