New Toys!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jargapix

Reaction score
Sorry, just realized this may need to be under the Foot Pedal link....

After being somewhat disillusioned with running my POD xtLive into my Recto, I decided to go back "old school" and picked up some stomp boxes!! Here are some new toys...check it out!

Floor-Gear.jpg

The ZW-44 OD is amazing!! Adds a whole new dimension of crunch and harmonics! The ZW-45 Wah is equally amazing, not a typical Wah sound ...much throatier and bassy and sweeps to a high treble. Maybe not everyones cup of tea, but definitely worth checking out!

They are both very noisy pedals to go along with a noisy Recto but the ISP Decimator shuts them up completely!! Look into this noise reducer if your running high gain crushing tone!!!http://www.isptechnologies.com/

My Epi-ZW sounds great...I currently have an EMG 60/81 combo, but I think I prefer the 60a/85...not sure just yet!

Here is another shot

newGear.jpg

I'm gonna post some clips this weekend, I hope.

OUT!!

JA

looks like some fun stuff man.

Im gonna take a guess and say you are a Zakk Wylde fan?

And I swear the Zakk Wylde epis are made better than the gibson ones. Especially since you upgraded yours to true blue EMGs.

That MXR OD is cool, I might just have to get one. My TS9/808 may get jealous, but I had the " old yeller" back in the day (Randy fan)
I have to try the Crybaby as well. I have the old 95Q, but had it modded with darker resistors, and a broader pot, but it's still not quite there for me.
Rock on brother!
ax. :twisted:

Latest posts

Back