1996 Dual Rectifier REV G chunky tone

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DualREKT

Reaction score
Hey guys, im new to this forum and also not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to the technical side of tube amps so go easy on me, need some assistance tuning my mesa to get a good tone. Recently got my dual rec (1996 rev g) serviced for the first time in two years and had a bias mod done to it, since the last time i played it was about two years ago i cant seem to remember the settings i had it on and cant seem to acheive the tone i had back then as now every setting i have it on sounds kinda muddy/sloppy (used to sound somewhere along the lines of parkway drives tone), my cab was also reeired and now can only be used on mono @ 4 ohms (not sure if that makes a difference) any chance anybody can help me out with a few settings reccomendations? Playing with an ibanez modded w/ bkp warpigs with a boss ns2 noise surpressor through a behringer 4x12 (dont know the exact model) mono on 4ohms.

Latest posts

Back