Amp to rack case cable cluster or snake?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tenlbham

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm switching up my rig a bit, going from a massive box that housed my Dual Rectifier and 6 spaces of rack components, down to a live-in case for the head and separate 6 space rack box. Moving everything will be much easier with the 2 smaller boxes, but I'll have to connect everything together each time: in/send/return, channel switches, power.

I was thinking of getting 2 sets of cables, one for each box, and putting something in between like a multi-pin connector of some sort, or just a cluster of 1/4" adapters so there would be one connection for signals and switches rather than 7.

Does anyone have any experience with something like this or have ideas for the best way to it?

Thanks!

http://www.pedalsnake.com/

I have this for years and wouldn't go without it. Just leave everything connected at both ends and unplug the DIN connectors. With the variety of pigtails available you'll be able to power and switch everything.

Latest posts

Back