Petrucci tone on tremoverb

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hap

Reaction score
Hi there,

I just discovered this sub forum where my question is probably better placed.

I recently traded my old Stiletto ace for a TremOVerb 1x12 combo with celestion v. 30's and boy is this one fine amp!

Don't get me wrong, the stiletto is quite the hardware as well I just never looked for that hot rod'ish marshall tone but wanted real Mesa Boogie Balls to the walls rythm sounds. Surprisingly so far I've mostly tinkered with the clean channel and been astounded at how easy I could nail the Count of Tuscany intro sound with a slight bit of detune chorus sound. Lush, sparkly and really amazing for those huge sounding arpeggio chords.

Now my question is if any other TremOVerb owners out there nailed the "metropolis part1" rythm sound? It's really thick, defined and as you hear in the intro chords every single note rings out nicely and sounds great without drowning in distortion.

I'm looking for something like this (4 minutes in) - - - > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i24e8icZG1o

Cheers for any help provided.

the mark is a totally different sound. You can however get int he same ballpark as train of thought and budokan where he was playing road kings

Latest posts

Back