Mesa Mini Rec VIDEO.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woohoo for Matt! He's a very helpful guy. I was bugging him a week ago about sending stuff to APO and I was really pushing to get a 212 cab sent out. I made a suggestion about removing the speakers to make it lighter and sending them separately. He didn't make any promises but he said we'll work something out so I'll give him props for trying. But then I realized that it will most likely void the warranty so I might just get a bogner cube from him. :D

That mini looks like it's shippable to APO, eh Matt? :lol:

Welcome to the board!

it's really hard to get anything of value with a camera mic.
it'd be great, to hear someone actually do a legit recording with one.

the only decent tones i've heard so far, are on the boogie vids....

Great video and tone guys! Btw, I didn't wanna post it on YouTube, but at the end of your video when you swung the amp around to show the backside, it looked like the handle fell into the amp! :shock: I hope if it did that it's just a problem with the unit, not a production problem.

SonicProvocateur said:
Great video and tone guys! Btw, I didn't wanna post it on YouTube, but at the end of your video when you swung the amp around to show the backside, it looked like the handle fell into the amp! :shock: I hope if it did that it's just a problem with the unit, not a production problem.

yeah, cool vid... the handle is supposed to sink into the unit so it fits nicely into the gig bag

also in the beg. of the vid, there looked to be a mark series off to the right... do you know what it was?

thanks

scott

zodiac272 said:
[
yeah, cool vid... the handle is supposed to sink into the unit so it fits nicely into the gig bag

Ah, I didn't know that. I haven't got my hands on one at the store yet. That's one up on my Tiny Terror. I wonder if it clunks around any under high SPL's. Probably not I guess, Mesa designs stuff very well for that!

Back