Me playing my mk IIC+ combo 60watter with reverb no Eq-Blues

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shep

Reaction score
Here is a video that got sent to me. i got up and played acouple of songs with a band at a a pub in town. They asked me to get up and play some blues seeing i was in the room and i just happend to have my new C+ in the car/les paul in the car. so i did this. turned out some guy taped it. and sent me it. So here is a C+ not doing metal. ahha

Also the speaker is a EVM 200 S 1x12.

http://youtu.be/YSnnXZpbbC8

Shep, the C+ sounds awesome and your playing is great as well. It is nice to hear some good blues through that amp. Granted it does everything well but the blues tones are so sweet. Keep up the good work,

Ron

Man that sounds goood!!!! It is nice to see a c+ not doing metal on you tube. nice chops

The beauty of this video goes to infinity. Great player, Great amp, Great tone. The best part is that the player is having fun getting there. I like the fact that his Les Paul sounds like a Gibson, well played. The best part about the C+ is that it brings forth the truth, when dialed in properly. Sure, you can hide behind a wall of gain, but with tone this good WHY????????????? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sick playing - especially like the 3:19 -3:29 run down, then back up again lick. Kind of reminds me of Holdsworth. 8)

Thanks all for the kind words. I still love the tone of the gibson less paul.

These days use alot of other guitars, Suhr and PRS Fender but les paul is up there as the tone monster,

I have recently put this amp into a head shell and its now sitting on top of my two rock 2x12. Sounds the best.

C+' are one of the best all round amps ever made IMO.

Latest posts

Back