Mark III Purple stripe Metal clip!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TU BE

Reaction score
Just got the amp on Monday. Traded a Rectoverb for it. I am very happy with my decision to do so. The Recto and I just didn't get along. Anyhow, enjoy the clip. I didn't spend a lot of time tweaking for it so.....

http://www.mp3lizard.com/download.cfm?id=17687

I'm going to assume that's the lead channel there. Can you pm me about your amp settings and also tube selection. I'm trying to accumulate as much Mark III variety as possible. Thanks.

TonyBar3 said:
I'm going to assume that's the lead channel there. Can you pm me about your amp settings and also tube selection. I'm trying to accumulate as much Mark III variety as possible. Thanks.

Hey Tony.

The amp settings were:

Volume 8
Treb 9
Bass 2
mid 6 and 0
master 2
lead drive 8
lead master 4
pres 8.5

Lead channel, everything pulled.

two tracks. the only difference is that on one of them I scooped the mids out with the knob and graphic eq.

As for tubes, I have two Groove Tube 6l6/5881 and two Mesa EL34's in the outer sockets. I haven't tried anything different with the amp yet.

I'm guessing for the graphic you used the same V that everyone else uses, except on the scooped mids track you took it all the way down?

I'm gonna go give these a try and see what I get.

Hi Tu Be, nice clips, hourglass is the song I play 80% of the time, I love LoG to death!! man, Nice sound.

I still trying to dail some Log tone with my Triaxis, any comments on their tone? Such as how to structure the EQ?

Nice sounds!!nice to hear someone playing LoG \m/ :twisted: \m/

Back