MESA BOOGIE TRIPLE RECTIFIER 3 CHANNELS CLIPS NEEDED

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DOBERMANN

Reaction score
PLEASE , I WOULD LIKE TO LISTEN TO TRIPLE RECTIFIER SOUND OF BRUTAL THIRD CHANNEL . IF IT'S POSSIBLE,CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME
THE OPPORTUNITY TO LISTEN TO SOME CLIPS ? PLEASE, RECORD THEM WITHOUT EFFECTS,EQ.......THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!!!!

Hey, you can hear my three channel dual recto on my band's myspace site. All of the diry rhythm guitar parts on the song 'The Soldier' were done with the Recto, and the cleans and the solo was done with my Mark IV.

http://www.myspace.com/badunclesam

On my band's MySpace site, the songs "11th Hour" and "Greed" have all the rhythm tracks done on the "red" channel from a 3ch TripleRec and all the leads from the "orange" channel. (The other two songs are a RoadKing.)

We weren't going for "brutal" - more of an Iced Earth-style tone - but this given you an idea of the articulation. Guitars for rhtyhms were a Jackson CS Rhoads w/EMG 81 and an '80s Dinky with Duncan JB, and the leads are various Jacksons with EMGs and Duncan JBs and 59s.

Thank You very much. Your songs are good!!!!!!!! I like very much thrash metal bands. I listen to speed/power thrash metal bands particularly 80's
U.S.A thrash metal bands. hey guy,Division has the feeling of old great thrash metal bands,my compliments for your music. I confess that I have heard to speak about your band,and now I have had the opportunity to listen to. Thanks You again!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, glad you liked the tunes. We just scratched the surface of what a Triple is really capable of in that recording...

eaeolian said:
Thanks, glad you liked the tunes. We just scratched the surface of what a Triple is really capable of in that recording...
Great stuff, man. And those RK's sound thick! Nice work.

Back