A small Dual Recto Clip!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zakkfaerum

Reaction score
Here is a small clip of my Dual Recto that I slapped together. It is a Fender Strat -> Dual Recto Solo Head (EL34s) -> Marshall 1960 Vintage Straight 4x12.

I used an SD1 with the gain all the way down and a SM57 to record it.

It is a very small clip!!!

Thanks people.

http://www.musicv2.com/mp3_request.m3u?m=play&id=14738&url=/bank/kwodia3/1201_July_23_2005_Strat_EL34_High_and_Low.wav

I'm not a strat fan my self but they don't sound to bad through a recto. :wink: NICE SOUND

I agree a longer one :)

Hey thanks guys. I will try for a longer one later. It was a strat, but it has a Duncan Little 59 in the bridge.

Hence the nice sound, na its all amp LOL, naa fenders with a humbucker in it are sick ***, do u still run the 2 single coils or jsut the one humbucker pulling up at the rear????

Hey there. This was also recorded at very low bedroom volumes. I still have the 2 singles along with the Little 59 in the bridge. I have a Duncan Quarter pound pickup in the bridge also.

I agree with that Fenders with buckers statement. I have a 62' Jaguar with a Dimarzio in the bridge and a mini 59' in the neck. All the highschoolers love the sound. hahaha. Christ I am old. In any case...it sounds pretty demonic through the Single recto.

Hum

Latest posts

Back