My Rig Pic (a test actually)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David.W

Reaction score
TheMesa.jpg
[/img]

Mesa Boogie Triple Rec Standard Recto cab.

TriplerecHD.jpg

ESPFULL.jpg

The ESP eclipse II See thru amber cherry.

ESPCLOSE.jpg

ESPHEAD.jpg

Lots of simple pics, actually I just wanted to test the post a pic thingy to see if I could do it right...

Enjoy,
David.

Oh man, I love your guitar... Let me say it again... schweeet!

I just got the ESP EC1000 Deluxe LTD See-thru Black Cherry in left handed. It is due back from the shop (for first time set-up) tomorrow. I am so stoked! The look is slightly different with the three knobs in non-Gibson traditional layout, unlike yours, but the finish is almost the same... mine is just red.

Oooohhhh... I can't wait until tomorrow!!! :D :D :D

Thanks guys, Im pretty attached to that ESP my self. I wanted the see thru-cherry black at first but time has passed and im growing on the Cherry-amber. Plays great too, the EMG 81's are great!

My ESP will be expecting a brother soon, possibley a Gibson firebird, unless ESP steals the design and makes it themselves of course.

But before that my very next move may be to put the Mesa amp in this road case...
43613ac5.jpg

...then I just need to find 4 essential racks to fill in the nice holes the company left me...

So far im thinking...
1- Furman conditioner
2- delay unit (open to suggestions)
3- reverb unit (open to suggestions)
4-????

My tuner is going to be a strobostomp, next to a Morley power wah II.

Suggestions on rig imrovement welcome !!

David.W said:
So far im thinking...
1- Furman conditioner
2- delay unit (open to suggestions)
3- reverb unit (open to suggestions)
4-????

How much you looking to spend?

Unless you have a specific reason for separate units, I'd get a single unit that does both delay and reverb.

Money is not so much an issue Screamingdaisy, not cause im rich, haha, but because it will be a work in progress over time.

I have no reason to have seperate units to be honest. I would like a good delay/reverb unit, and a good chorus, or even rotary. I dont do much of the pitch shifting Morello style solos (More of a Tool, man myself)

David.

Back