Subway D-800 Cab Count at 2ohms

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JK47-TheZealot

Reaction score
I apologize in advance if this is not the correct forum... Looking for advice on running 3 cabs with this bass head. I have the 1x15 and I am looking to another and possibly the 1x12 if its even possible. Total noob, never had a reason to hit a message board LOL

JK47-TheZealot said:
I apologize in advance if this is not the correct forum... Looking for advice on running 3 cabs with this bass head. I have the 1x15 and I am looking to another and possibly the 1x12 if its even possible. Total noob, never had a reason to hit a message board LOL

Three 8ohm cabs in parallel is 2.67ohm, so if we're talking about the matching Subway cabs you'll be fine. The amp only has two speaker outs, so you'll need to daisy chain two cabs together (the cabs have both an input and a parallel output for daisy chaining).

Hello

I was wondering how the setup worked? Did you put three cabinets together? I have two subway 112s and am thinking of buying a third, stacking them, and daisy chaining two of the cabinets.

How did it end up sounding? Plenty of headroom with the 2 ohm setting.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back