Why is this here?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
this is the worst forum I ever seen! scroll down all the topics and see how much help users get here...NONE!
sometimes we need advice or help with a problem, we pay alot of money for Mesa gear and to get no support or even a reply is not good bussiness in my opinion.
if other users do not respond normally a moderator or someone from the company will help.
I see posts on here over a year old from Mesa owners that need help with there gear with LOTS of views,,but no help..
made in USA...... with out support!...... wheres our brotherhood??? what happened to America
what has this country become...help thy neighbor..handmade in America..
HA!...bet I'll a get response now...Oh but don't go out of your way,,,God forebid you have to do something!

Perhaps electric instruments and amplification are not for you.
It doesn't make you a bad person.

heavymetal0061 said:
this is the worst forum I ever seen! scroll down all the topics and see how much help users get here...NONE!
sometimes we need advice or help with a problem, we pay alot of money for Mesa gear and to get no support or even a reply is not good bussiness in my opinion.
if other users do not respond normally a moderator or someone from the company will help.
I see posts on here over a year old from Mesa owners that need help with there gear with LOTS of views,,but no help..
made in USA...... with out support!...... wheres our brotherhood??? what happened to America
HA!...bet I'll a get response now...Oh but don't go out of your way,,,God forebid you have to do something!

Drama Queen much?

You need a hug...

Call Mesa.

Really mr mark...you don't even know me or know what I do or who your dealing with!
The music bussiness has been more than good to me for over 40 years,,,
than for you to say: this is not for me!... good-ness! ,,,,than judge me on top of it!!!.... thats a joke!
I will not go to your level of ignorance mr mark,,people like you make this world the rude place it is,
I am entitled to opinion, about this forum or anything I so choose...I'll speak my piece! this is America land of the free,, where I can excerise my right of Freedom of speech,,just as you can,,,your words mean nothing to me mr mark.. I run across opinionated people like you almost daily in my travels..!
as a red blooded, hard working God loving American I do and will help my fellow man and brother with a strong caring helping hand in anyway I can,,I not judge.....

Reading though all the unanswered posts here Stephen I figured this did belong to Mesa,,guilty on my behalf! I do not seek help with my gear just meerly some questions on a purchase I made,
I did delete my post since no one read or responded....thank you for your information

Heritage Softail said:
heavymetal0061 said:

Drama Queen much?

You need a hug...

Call Mesa.
I seldom complain mr soft tail,,, ... the road makes one weary,,,

It's cool ..... welcome to the forum. Easy mistake to make. Lots of good information here from people all over the world. In my experience with Mesa they are very friendly & helpful also. I have always owned a Mesa since 1982 - so it has been a few years.

stephen sawall said:
It's cool ..... welcome to the forum. Easy mistake to make. Lots of good information here from people all over the world. In my experience with Mesa they are very friendly & helpful also. I have always owned a Mesa since 1982 - so it has been a few years.

You must be old!

:lol:

There's virtually no bassists on this forum. They're all on TalkBass. If you want any info on anything bass related you'll get a better response over their.

http://www.talkbass.com

Heritage Softail said:
stephen sawall said:

You must be old!

Not as old as you (I think ?).... :mrgreen:
I am going over to see Ann later... :arrow: :idea:

Heritage Softail said:
stephen sawall said:

You must be old!

:eek:

screamingdaisy said:
There's virtually no bassists on this forum. They're all on TalkBass. If you want any info on anything bass related you'll get a better response over their.

http://www.talkbass.com

I see!........Thank you!

Back