The Boogie Board

Discussion Forum for Mesa Boogie Products
It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:42 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Why is this here?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:22 am 
Bottle Rocket

this is the worst forum I ever seen! scroll down all the topics and see how much help users get here...NONE!
sometimes we need advice or help with a problem, we pay alot of money for Mesa gear and to get no support or even a reply is not good bussiness in my opinion.
if other users do not respond normally a moderator or someone from the company will help.
I see posts on here over a year old from Mesa owners that need help with there gear with LOTS of views,,but no help..
made in USA...... with out support!...... wheres our brotherhood??? what happened to America
what has this country become...help thy neighbor..handmade in America..
HA!...bet I'll a get response now...Oh but don't go out of your way,,,God forebid you have to do something!

Post subject: Re: Why is this here?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:59 pm 
Single Recto

This forum does not belong to Mesa .... If you want help from them contact Mesa.

The fact that Stephen appears from nowhere, is sentenced to death in an emotional public trial without anyone interfering at all and is then altogether forgotten as if nothing happened, is already suspicious.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:50 pm 
Dual Recto

Perhaps electric instruments and amplification are not for you.
It doesn't make you a bad person.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:46 pm 
Mark IV

heavymetal0061 wrote:
this is the worst forum I ever seen! scroll down all the topics and see how much help users get here...NONE!
sometimes we need advice or help with a problem, we pay alot of money for Mesa gear and to get no support or even a reply is not good bussiness in my opinion.
if other users do not respond normally a moderator or someone from the company will help.
I see posts on here over a year old from Mesa owners that need help with there gear with LOTS of views,,but no help..
made in USA...... with out support!...... wheres our brotherhood??? what happened to America
HA!...bet I'll a get response now...Oh but don't go out of your way,,,God forebid you have to do something!

Drama Queen much?

You need a hug...

Call Mesa.

JP6, LP, SG, Anderson Pro-Am, Suhr, PRS, Strat, Tele, assorted victims of pentatonic hacking.

Gone - MKV, Single Rectifier, Rivera K-Tre

18 year chip.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:18 pm 
Bottle Rocket

Really mr mark...you don't even know me or know what I do or who your dealing with!
The music bussiness has been more than good to me for over 40 years,,,
than for you to say: this is not for me!... good-ness! ,,,,than judge me on top of it!!!.... thats a joke!
I will not go to your level of ignorance mr mark,,people like you make this world the rude place it is,
I am entitled to opinion, about this forum or anything I so choose...I'll speak my piece! this is America land of the free,, where I can excerise my right of Freedom of speech,,just as you can,,,your words mean nothing to me mr mark.. I run across opinionated people like you almost daily in my travels..!
as a red blooded, hard working God loving American I do and will help my fellow man and brother with a strong caring helping hand in anyway I can,,I not judge.....

Reading though all the unanswered posts here Stephen I figured this did belong to Mesa,,guilty on my behalf! I do not seek help with my gear just meerly some questions on a purchase I made,
I did delete my post since no one read or responded....thank you for your information

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:27 pm 
Mark II

Hell of an introduction there heavymetal, welcome to the forum.

69SGCustom,ESArtist,RG440,ES135,PTNashvilleTelle,JD Telle,JM Strat,Triaxis,290,20/20.V-TwinRM,V-TwinPedal,Transatlantic,AC30H2L,62DeluxeReverb,VibroKing,SFProReverb,SFTwin "What comes from the heart lands on the heart"PeaceAndBlessingsAllphourus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:30 pm 
Bottle Rocket

Heritage Softail wrote:
heavymetal0061 wrote:

Drama Queen much?

You need a hug...

Call Mesa.

I seldom complain mr soft tail,,, ... the road makes one weary,,,

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:25 pm 
Single Recto

It's cool ..... welcome to the forum. Easy mistake to make. Lots of good information here from people all over the world. In my experience with Mesa they are very friendly & helpful also. I have always owned a Mesa since 1982 - so it has been a few years.

The fact that Stephen appears from nowhere, is sentenced to death in an emotional public trial without anyone interfering at all and is then altogether forgotten as if nothing happened, is already suspicious.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:42 am 
Mark IV

stephen sawall wrote:
It's cool ..... welcome to the forum. Easy mistake to make. Lots of good information here from people all over the world. In my experience with Mesa they are very friendly & helpful also. I have always owned a Mesa since 1982 - so it has been a few years.

You must be old!

:lol:

JP6, LP, SG, Anderson Pro-Am, Suhr, PRS, Strat, Tele, assorted victims of pentatonic hacking.

Gone - MKV, Single Rectifier, Rivera K-Tre

18 year chip.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:24 pm 
Donating Member

There's virtually no bassists on this forum. They're all on TalkBass. If you want any info on anything bass related you'll get a better response over their.

http://www.talkbass.com

|| McCarty | Les Paul | Custom 24 ||
|| Cantrell Wah | Rotovibe | Phase 90 | Grid Slammer ||
|| Triple Crown 50 | Recto 2x12/4x12 ||

|| Jazz Bass | Bass Strategy | PH410 ||

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:05 pm 
Single Recto

Heritage Softail wrote:
stephen sawall wrote:

You must be old!

Not as old as you (I think ?).... :mrgreen:
I am going over to see Ann later... :arrow: :idea:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:56 pm 
Bottle Rocket

Heritage Softail wrote:
stephen sawall wrote:

You must be old!

:o

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:01 pm 
Bottle Rocket

screamingdaisy wrote:
There's virtually no bassists on this forum. They're all on TalkBass. If you want any info on anything bass related you'll get a better response over their.

http://www.talkbass.com

I see!........Thank you!