Should this forum be put out of its misery?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should we modify the Bass Amps & Cabs forum?

• Yes, delete it!

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Yes, change it to "guitar cabinets/speakers"

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • No, don't change this forum, but add a "guitar cabinets/speakers" forum

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • No, Don't change a thing!

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters

cho

Reaction score
This forum is anemic! There have only been a handful of posts in the last several months....those that post questions seldom get a response... Are there no Bass players that care about this forum? Perhaps it would be more useful to remove the bass amp/cab forum, and have one dedicated to guitar cabinets/speakers only.

What do you think? Should this forum be put out of its misery?

cho said:
This forum is anemic! There have only been a handful of posts in the last several months....those that post questions seldom get a response... Are there no Bass players that care about this forum? Perhaps it would be more useful to remove the bass amp/cab forum, and have one dedicated to guitar cabinets/speakers only.

What do you think? Should this forum be put out of its misery?

:shock: bass players can read? :?

If you were looking for info on guitar speakers would you visit the Bass and cab forum?
A separate forum for "Guitar speakers and cabs" is most needed.
Yes keep the Bass forum call it the "Mesa Bass forum".

O.K. first things first.

I am glad someone brought this to the forefront.

I love the Boogie Board and love Mesa products.

I really appreciate the wealth of knowledge and community the Boogie Board has exhibited in the past (I am fairly new, but active).

But, yes I think there has been a real lack of interest in all of the Boogie Board as of lately.

Secondly, what the hell is going on with the horrible intrusion of adds and other crap that has nothing to do with what this forum is about.

Do I want this forum to retire...NO!

There is a place for everything and this forum is not the only one to see inactivity.

I wish for this forum to continue and to have a renewed interest and member base and that goes for all of the Boogie Board.

I am both a guitarist and a bassist (and a cellist and a pianist) and I care deeply about bass gear. Now, I would chat about bass gear but unfortunately I don't play Mesa bass gear. I do, however, play mesa guitar amps exclusively hence why I waste so much time on here!

I say keep the bass forum for bassists and make a guitar speaker / cab forum. I'm sure to post a lot in one of those!!

YellowJacket said:
I am both a guitarist and a bassist (and a cellist and a pianist) and I care deeply about bass gear. Now, I would chat about bass gear but unfortunately I don't play Mesa bass gear. I do, however, play mesa guitar amps exclusively hence why I waste so much time on here!

I say keep the bass forum for bassists and make a guitar speaker / cab forum. I'm sure to post a lot in one of those!!

+1

Latest posts

Back