Mesa Big Block v 12 titan. Blew today, need some help

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jcreations

Reaction score
I just got a MESA Big Block v12 Titan from another owner, New tubes, perfect working condition.

Yesterday, our other friend had plugged my sansamp and noise compressor through the Effects Loop in the back, and one of them fell out the back. The Mesa was on and on standby when it happened, And i think the breaker or transformer blew inside the head.

The power supply in the rack turns on still, but the Head wont light up or turn on. Need someone to look at it asap/Mesa Store.
We are in a band and we leave for tour early April, so i need it looked it and fixed before then.

Im based in El Centro, California at the moment, But i can drive to San Diego, OC or LA area. I know there's a store in Hollywood.

Also wondering if anyone knows how much it would be, because im from australia and i dont have alot of money at the moment.

Let me know thanks

Do we see a trend with the Big Block heads????? I have gigged mine a couple of times with no problem but having it quit during a show would really suck.

Back