Trouble with Big Block 750

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noqnoq

Reaction score
Hello!

I bought a BB750 with a 2x12/4x10 cabs about 4 years ago, and in the time I think I've gotten about 6 hours play time out of it.

What generally happens is after 10 minutes the signal will become distorted and then generally fade out to nothing - even after leaving the head powered off for several hours there will be no signal. Note before this the tone is beautiful!

After leaving it alone for about a week I will again get about 10-15 minutes of playtime through it.

Basically I can't trust the head, any advice? Weird problem apparently, I haven't found any similar symptoms in my trawling of the net.

Btw I've had this in for repair twice now with the local distributors, was hoping you guys might have some leads before I take it in for the third time. I thought it might be a heat related problem as I have the head mounted in a rack case, but this beast will have to survive some sweaty stages (and my Hartke has managed in nearly 20 years without skipping a beat).

Latest posts

Back