M-Pulse 360

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miqueas92

Reaction score
We need a new bass amp at my church.

I don´t know squat about bass amps but, have seen these M pulse amps.

Does anyone have an opinion¿¿¿

Mick

miqueas92 said:
We need a new bass amp at my church.

I don´t know squat about bass amps but, have seen these M pulse amps.

Does anyone have an opinion¿¿¿

Mick

My wife uses an M pulse Venture combo. Great amp. It would work for a church. It's a beast to haul around (but then...most of us Mesa players pay that price), but you get great tone, some variability with a footswitchable EQ and a footswitchable compressor and solo boost. It also has a level controlled direct out with XLR output. We have played big stages and small with it. Tone for days. I think hers is 600 watts.

She first played one when we opened for a band a couple summers ago and that band's bass player had one (he did a lot of church gigs actually as the band was a Christian band). My wife played his rig and fell in love. When her old Gallien-Krueger took a dump, we found a used Venture through a buddy that owns a dealership. We paid $1200. It seemed like a decent price. I can tell you that it is a well made workhorse as are all Mesa products. It has been lifted in and out of vans, trailers, etc. and onto stage, pushed and shoved around...pretty indestructable. We had one small problem and we shipped the head into Mesa and they fixed it right away no charge.

Mark

Latest posts

Back