Walkabout Scout 112 help!!!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melv

Reaction score
I recently purchased the walkabout scout and love the tone i get out of it but I'm having serious problems with the volume of the little combo.

I look around forums and read people have their master volume set around 12-1o'clock...........but i have to have mine set to at least 3o'clock and its still not filling out. The bass i use with it is a Musicman SUB 5 active, even if i change the battery on it its still the same. When i play with my band we're not very loud on stage, just the same as any other band

I've been considering selling it and getting a bigger set up but i really don't want to as 1. i love the sound i get from this little amp and 2. I'll loose out on a lot of money.

Please if anyone can help, any ideas they would be much appreciated

Martyn

Something is wrong! My Walkabout is pretty loud at 9 to 11 on the knob. Have you tried putting in new pre amp tubes? You might try that before doing any selling. Pretty easy just lots of screws, and be gentle taking the tubes off the board.

Latest posts

Back