Where to buy a stiletto cab in europe?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

efx

Reaction score
Hi everyone, first post here and I hope I put this topic in the correct place.
I just got a brand new mark iv medium head and now I need to purchase a cab for it.

I'm primarily looking for a 1x12 and I was looking at the stiletto cab since it would fit the size of the head better than say a thiele cab would and it's also close back which is what I'm looking for.

Problem is, here in Sweden I haven't been able to find a single reseller who carries this one so I thought I'd ask if there's anyone who knows where one could order it and have it shipped here? Normally I would use Thomann for these kinds of things but they seem to be out of stock.

Or barring that, I'd love to hear if there's any good alternatives to this.

Anyway, if anyone has any ideas I'd be very appreciative.

Glad to be part of this place finally :)

efx said:
Hi everyone, first post here and I hope I put this topic in the correct place.
I just got a brand new mark iv medium head and now I need to purchase a cab for it.

I'm primarily looking for a 1x12 and I was looking at the stiletto cab since it would fit the size of the head better than say a thiele cab would and it's also close back which is what I'm looking for.

Problem is, here in Sweden I haven't been able to find a single reseller who carries this one so I thought I'd ask if there's anyone who knows where one could order it and have it shipped here? Normally I would use Thomann for these kinds of things but they seem to be out of stock.

Or barring that, I'd love to hear if there's any good alternatives to this.

Anyway, if anyone has any ideas I'd be very appreciative.

Glad to be part of this place finally :)

Musikörsen would definitely order one in for you. They aren't that extreme on prices when it comes to Mesa cabinets, just a little above the Germans. If you looking to buy other Mesa cabs you chould check out http://www.playback-europe.com it's french online store who always have the best prices on Mesa cabinets, better than Thomann and all other big German shops. Although I'm pretty sure thomann would order one in for you also if you contact them. My advice is to try to contact Playback-Europe first and see if they can order one for you because you will get the best price there I believe. If you check their prices on all other Mesa cabinets you can see that they are lowest in Europe, the shipping is free also!

Back