MXR back lid/plate

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daxman73

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm looking to find a back lid/plate for my vintage MXR Distortion+ pedal. It was missing when I got it. I've checked all over the web and can't seem to find just the lid/plate. I've found several places to buy the whole box, but I don't need it. If I have to, I guess I have to, but I was hoping to find just the lid/plate. Any help would be appreciate it, thanks in advance.

You have a couple different options. You could look for a used small ZVEX Power Plate on eBay. They average about $20+ used, but $40-$50 new, which is a little high. But these also kind of kill two birds with one stone.

Or you could go to Small Bear get either an MXR box or possibly just the back plate. I can't get their site to load at the moment, so I'm not sure what exactly they have in stock right now. If you emailed them, they could probably tell you exactly what you need.

The MXR boxes are standard project boxes, so they shouldn't be too difficult to find. Though they do generally sell them packaged as a whole unit, not as parts.

http://www.newark.com/hammond/1590cgy/metal-enclosure/dp/98F8257?mckv=a712q9m7&gross_price=true&CATCI=pla-162176769861&CAAGID=20376567501&CMP=KNC-GUSA-GEN-SHOPPING-98F8257&CAGPSPN=pla&gclid=CM7_jcfVktICFcGOfgodwGwNpw&DM_PersistentCookieCreated=true&CAWELAID=120185550001290557

Back