Gettin' an FX8

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elvis

Reaction score
My name came up on the waitlist. While I was waiting, I had been waffling and thought maybe I would pass. But I am so curious, and if the thing is as good as my G System, I can simplify and get rid of my rack.

Should be here at the end of the week, per expedited shipping 8)

elvis said:
My name came up on the waitlist. While I was waiting, I had been waffling and thought maybe I would pass. But I am so curious, and if the thing is as good as my G System, I can simplify and get rid of my rack.

Should be here at the end of the week, per expedited shipping 8)

I'm interested to hear what it is like with your RA. Will you use 2,3, or 4 cable method ?

Thx.

Haven't used it with my RA yet. It sounds great in 4CM with my Shiva. So far, sounds great, easy to program using the computer-based editor, a big pain to actually use. But they are making improvements there in firmware. Eventually it will be a really nice box. I prefer the G System, but having drive models built into the FX8 makes it more complete.

Awesome, man! Would love to try one out, but the cost is a bit prohibitive for me. I quite like my setup, but do long for 4CM functionality...

Latest posts

Back