The Boogie Board

Discussion Forum for Mesa Boogie Products
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:03 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:27 am 
Bottle Rocket

Hi, I am trying to figure out which pieces of equipment I will need in order to program my pedals/fx to specific channels of my Triple Rectifier.

From what I understand, I will need a MIDI controller as well as a MIDI interface?

I primarily use Channel 3 with this configuration: guitar-overdrive-noise gate-compressor-noise gate-Triple Rectifier

However I would like to seamlessly switch channels without having to toggle on/off my overdrive and noise gate pedals.

What products would you guys recommend? I have heard the Behringer FCB1010 is good?

Thanks for your help!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:48 am 
Mark IV

I haven't used a Behringer, but I understand it works well. The dual pedals are a nice touch.

There is also something like Switch DR. This has 3 amp functions, pedal switching loops, and midi effects control. If three amp functions are not enough:

http://www.decibel11.com/Loop-Expander-.html
http://www.voodoolab.com/controlswitcher.htm

I have the Voodoo Amp Controller and a TC Electronic Nova System. The Nova has weird, dual function switches. This makes it difficult to time the switching correctly for a couple reasons; so I'm also looking for a solution, because I love the effects. I'm kind of hung up on the Behringer and the Switch Dr, but I might get both. The Behr has the foot pedals for pitch shifting and volume and the Switch Dr has the loops for switching pedals in and out. I mainly need a good relay system and some effects control, so the Switch Dr or something like it are winning. An variable control can be added later.

My Humble Music Tech Blog:
Dual Rectifier Index

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:20 pm 
Dual Recto

I have an RJM RG-16 that does exactly that. I have mine listed for sale in the classifieds section.

Guitars: PRS "McBraz" Brazilian McCarty
Pedals: Bogner Uber