Any looper reccomendations

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Theonlyway

Reaction score
I've never owned a loop pedal, and I've been researching a bit. Some I found seem to drop certain sound qualities when engaged. Can anyone recommend a quality loop pedal? Thanks in advance

Yeah just picked up the Ditto - sounds great! It doesn't seem to affect your tone when engaged and the playback sounds very true to the original signal. I compared it to the Digitech Jamman (compact pedal) and it sounded noticeably better. Previously I was using a Line 6 DL4 for looping.

I have two of them (can't stop at just one...). It is tiny and sits unobtrusively on my board. Whenever I get a hankerin' for a loop, there it is. I use it a TON when practicing at home, or when writing.

Yea, the ditto rocks. I ended up with a Flashback x4 which has a great looper built-in. The ditto sounds a hair better if I recall, but the x4 comes close.

I highly recommend the Ditto as well because (a) ultra compact and (b) super easy to use. In the past, I've had a Boss RC-3 Loop pedal and found the interface cumbersome. The Ditto is very clean and simple in its design. Plus, it's good enough for Paul Gilbert :)

Another way to do it is if you have a recording set up that makes it convenient to loop via DAW. Sometimes I do that depending on my workflow. Regardless, can't go wrong with the Ditto IMHO.

Back