New Pedals Day!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elvis

Reaction score
Picked up a couple used pedals:

Voodoo Micro Vibe: Wow! Really simple, sounds amazing. Great Vibe ummm... vibe. Stripped down, two knobs only, chorus mode only. Kind of physically big for the term "micro", most of my full-size pedals are smaller. Found it really easy to set up and play. No bad settings, plenty of variation over the range of settings. Plays well with my existing rig. Great swirly sound, probably won't replace my EVH Phase 90, but will steal a little time from it.

TC Ditto Looper: Funny I found a used one, when I'm still on a waiting list to get one new :lol:
This thing is everything they say about it. Really easy and intuitive, and I played through it for over an hour last night with nothing but good times. Really fixes the looper flaw of the Flashback delay (has control of looped signal volume for blending with straight signal). Not glitchy at all, easy to punch in and out. I'm finding it easier to use than the looper function in my Time Factor, and I've been using that for a couple of years. The one thing they don't really show you is that this pedal is TINY!!!! I expected it to be small, but it's really tiny.

Back