NS-2 X Connection / Pattern

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just wondering any experiences any of you might have with this:

ns2_x_connection.gif

I've been using the NS-2 in this way for years and it has always worked great. My current setup is:

Godin Icon 2 Convertible > SKB-PS-55 (preamp bypass) > Korg Pitchblack > EHX Small Stone > EHX Soul Preacher > Boss PS-5 > Boss OC-3 > Boss DD-6 > Boss BF-3 > EHX MMDwH > EHX Superego input > EHX Superego send > EHX Pulsar > TCE Chorus/Pitch Mod/Flange > EHX Superego return > EHX Superego output > SKB-PS-55 > NS-2 input (sits on top of my amp) > NS-2 send > Mesa Stiletto input > Mesa Stiletto send > NS-2 return > NS-2 output > Mesa Stiletto return

Everything works wonderful though I am having problems with the Soul Preacher after changing some settings while recording. Also the Godin is brand new and I use the active electronics in it. So I have to figure out how to have the compressor set correctly to get the sound I want with out massive feedback when I stop playing. For the last two shows (last of which my band opened for Norma Jean!) I have just left the Soul Preacher off.

Anyway, I'm going to try a new setup today for the first time in years with my guitar going straight to the NS-2, Korg through BF-3, then Mesa Preamp, then out of the NS-2 into MMDwH, Ego and it's loop of pedals. Never had Delay in the FX Loop, so I gotta check it out. I will have to move the NS-2 from the top of my amp and find a couple more long cables.

Back