eathquaker devices

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdurso

Reaction score
Anyone currently using any of these pedals? The dispatch master delay reverb looks/sounds incredible (at least on the YouTube clips). Might have to pick one up as I wait for the eventide h9 to come out. Interested to hear what others that have played them think.

So I bit the bullet and bought the Dispatch Master. I had listened to hours upon hours of Youtube clips and finally when I had a chance to demo one I was almost instantly sold. I must disclose I am a reverb/delay junkie and love creating ambient/soundscape type tones but also love a good delay/reverb pedal and gives leads and solos a little bit of depth/character. This pedal delivers both ends of the spectrum and does it really well. The tone is very lush, but not obnoxious. It doesn't really "take-over" as some pedals/fx-units seem to do. Now it does color your tone a little bit but that all depends on how much reverb you have dialed in and to be honest with you I like the coloration it adds, especially with clean tones. The pedal is super simple to use... not crazy tweaking involved at all. It is a bit limiting in that you can only dial in one tone at a time meaning its pretty much a set it and forget it... the one thing I do wish is that you could almost ABY the reverb and delay, or have two distinct settings/channels. but the beauty of the pedal is that its straight foward, simple and sounds fantastic. i highly recommend this pedal even with its price tag.

Thanks for posting your comments. I've seen some of those clips, and it does look like a cool pedal. I've been thinking of upgrading my DD-20 for some time now. Though the TC Electronics Flashback X4 has my interest....very different pedal of course.

Never tried EQD but I have never met someone that didn't like it once they've gotten one.

I want to say that guitar center is even carrying them now.

I can voouch for eventide though. I have a space that I absolutely love

Latest posts

Back