Newbie pedalboard suggestions....

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dml13

Reaction score
http://s1280.beta.photobucket.com/user/Understory/media/IMG_2771_zpsd561d05f.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Looking to re-organize my pedalboard and thought I would ask the experts!! I am running both acoustic effects and electric. Looks like I may have to do the A/B switch. Will that allow me to run some pedals with BOTH the elec AND the acoustic??

I have a Mesa Express Plus 5:25.

What pedals would you run through the effects loop and in what order would you, in your experience, run these? I have ran the EP booster through the effects loop and thought it was an improvement but new to the effects loop side of things.

Not sure I need the additional EQ now since the PLUS has an EQ already.

I actually tried the 6 band EQ in the loop and thought It added some to the overall tone. ??? Overkill, maybe.

dml13 said:
Seriously the lamest forum in history.

Why? Everyone's got to start somewhere. Granted he could have mentioned any research he's done already, but I think it's a rather valid question.

Such a flattery. No wonder he's so popular. What a silver-tongued devil. Buh-bye.

Latest posts

Back