MIDI help W/Tubemeister 36-Gmajor-FCB1010

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adambomb

Reaction score
Ok so I'm not really needing the help my friend is that I'm selling the Gmajor and FCB 1010 midi board to. He has a HK TUBEMEISTER 36 and he can't figure out how to hook up the Gmjor and FCB 1010 board with the amp....? Any help need would REALLY REALLY appreciate. I've let him borrow for over 2 weeks and I still havent gotten paid because he cant figure out. I have tried to help him everyday but for some reason he says it's not working.

How would YOU hook up the H&K TubeMeister 36 Midi head with G Major and FCB 1010 Midi board??

Looks like the H&K only has a midi in so you would probably need to go foot controller midi out to g-major midi in/g-major midi out/thru to h&K midi in.

This would probably take some programming to get everything up and running. I'm not sure if you can program the H&K to switch channels with MIDI CCs or if you would need to make each channel change tied to a patch.

FWIW I would love to have that rig. I've been really impressed with the Tubemeisters I've been able to play.

Back