NEW MESA STOMP BOXES!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the "Amplitudes" news letter today and saw that. Cool, I guess. I wonder how they price out.
It should help fill a niche in the market, since not many people are making pedals these days. :wink:

If I can find an opportunity to test these pedals, I would be happy to provide an in-depth review for each of them.

Chris McKinley said:
If I can find an opportunity to test these pedals, I would be happy to provide an in-depth review for each of them.

That would be cool Chris.
I'm at work now but I see they have some video samples on the Mesa website. I'll be giving them a listen when I can at home.

I've never cared for distortion pedals until I played through Bogners new line. Those are hands down the best pedals on the market. I'm very interested to see how these new Mesa pedals stack up. I do find the names of these pedals a bit stupid unfortunately.

I agree that the Bogner Red will be tough to top. I've heard nothing but good about it.

I will keep an open mind about the Mesa pedals though. After all, Mesa makes my favorite amps. I don't see why they would sluff on pedals. :p

domct203 said:
Maybe after the holidays I'll give the Flux Drive a run against my trusty BB Preamp.

Dom

Please do. I use a BB Preamp MB and am interested in hearing how these pedals compare as a boost.

I'm curious about these. I have watched some videos but I'm curious if anyone here has had a chance to play any of them yet. Anyone have an experience with these stomp boxes?

Hey gts!

I agree with you. There are tons of great pedals on the market now days. Overwhelming actually.
That post was meant to have a little good nature type sarcasm in it. :D

Mark

A little late on the reply but I see the 'smirk' in your reply. I "get it" now.
Yes lots of great pedals and pedal makers these days.
Why would Mesa join the ranks??? Must be a market they feel they've been missing out on.
Too bad they think they need to be making money on pedals too. They should focus on what they are good at: making amps!

Latest posts

Back