What delay to get?!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reynirs

Reaction score
I am wondering what delay I should get. I own a line 6 DL4 that works fine with my Electradyne, but sounds terrible with my Mark V (hooked in FX loop in both cases). I want a delay that sounds good with both of these amps! I am looking for an nice sounding delay for solos and some ryhtmic stuff too (slapback, dottet8s and more). Im not looking for like an realy crazy and boutiqe delay, just a pedal that has more than one option and maby presets.

I have a TC Flashback and think it sounds really good. I also use a couple of Strymon pedals, they are twice as much but top notch.

Also looking for a new Delay-looper pedal. I could probably deal with the regular flashbacks hold and strum tempo feature, but gotta have atleast 40 secs of looping. I'm thinking of just getting a Flashback. I got a GMajor and the delays for wonderful with the Mark V. And with my Mini Recto, but I'm not packing the rack to practice and gigs anymore. I figure ONE good delay pedal, OCD OD pedal, and tuner with the Mini and 2x12 and I'm ready to cover about anything.

Was wondering about the Repeater.. Does it do looping?

Back