Od fans check this out

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DodsonLP

Reaction score
I just spent a couple of hours with my SRB 808 3 in 1 overdrive from Effect Pedal Boutique. WOW! this is truly a great and most useful pedal. It is essentially 3 modified TS808 clones in one box that can be used individually or stacked together for a blended tone. They are designed and made by Dave Wireman. There is no factory. Just Dave. The pedal has 3 modes of overdrive for each "pedal" The modes are: TS 808, Dumble and Marshall. Mine also has a 3 way bass boost mode for each. Every setting is useful. Dave has a single SRB808 and a Dual drive SRB 808 also. I have played many OD pedals and have owned endless amps. This pedal is wonderful for the man who wants a wide variety of OD options. I currently have it set up on my small pedal board that has the bare essentials for a versatile Church rig. Boss Tuner into King of Tone into SRB808 3 in 1 into TC Electronics Chorus into DD5 and out to Matchless Independence. If you have to travel light or fly and play a pedal board through various back line amps. You really should check this out! It thakes a little time for Dave to fill your order (it is custom made for you) but it is TRULY worth the wait and the price is very reasonable. Besides, what is a 3-4 week wait compared to the wait for a King of Tone?
Do a search for some of the youtube evaluations of the SRB 808 then go to Dae's website at www.effectspedalboutique.com/ Call him and he will work with you to build a pedal that is tailored to your taste in tone.

Nice! He kinda reminds me of me. :p I hope he succeeds. There are a lot of pedal makers out there but innovation is still rare enough to be noticed.

Back